About R.G.F Gestalt therapy
” The Gestalt is the original, undistorted and natural approach to life, that is, to mankind’s thinking, acting and feeling.”
“Here and Now”
Learning is a process that continuation of it in any form is necessary for growth.
- From 2015, I gained knowledge of clinical hypnosis through the Ontario and Alberta deviation of hypnosis society Since then, I have been teaching and practicing hypnosis.
- Clinical supervision training took place at Saint Paul University Ottawa year 2015.
- Advabce hypnosis training took place at Dalhousie University year 2004.
- Hypnosus intermediate level took place Alberta division year 2003.
- Hypnosis introductory training took place at Mississauga year 2003.
- I have been practicing gestalt therapy and art therapy since 2002.
- Post graduate from Gestalt institution of the National Capital year 2001.
- I have been trained on Adlerain Pychology at the Gestalt Institute of The National Capital year 2000
- I held several successful international and national workshops since then.
- I combined all gained knowledge in my work with clients and gained special experience within my field.
For making an appointment, it is necessary to call: