“Each person is a unique individual.”
“Hence, psychotherapy should be formulated to meet the uniqueness of the individual’s needs, rather than tailoring the person to fit the procrustean bed of a hypothetical theory of human behavior.”
Mitlon H. Erickson, M.D
This course is designed for professionals in the field of mental health such as social workers, nurses, and counselors in general and it is not open to the general population. Continuation of this course leads you into intermediate and advanced levels that will have different outlines of study. However, each level of study requires reading, research in own time, authoring papers, and practice. All material needed for study (books) are individual’s responsibilities to provide for oneself.
40 hours of training for each level.
- In a group setting students will learn from each other by participating and collaborating with each other.
- In-person setting training hours can schedule accordingly to the trainee’s and trainer’s agreement.
Notes: Practitioners requires
- 10 hours of supervision work in this course
- Minimum 20 hours of practice before entering intermediate level.
- Minimum 20 hours of therapy sessions (self-growth) in each level.
- Involving in research and authoring the paper on the desired subject matters or assigned one, at the end of each learning level
- You as practitioner ethically and legally prohibited to use clinical hypnosis based on client’s desire for achieving any legal matter within court of law.
- You as practitioner prohibited to use clinical hypnosis on individual who is suffering from psychosis.
- Note: At the end of each level, test of knowledge will take a place for evaluation purposes.
Private training is available.
In group setting training will take place every weekend:
Saturday 9:30am to 7:30pm
Sunday 9:30am to 7:30pm
Registration fee for each level is $1800 plus tax.